Mark’s TIPS Are For All Levels Of Hockey, A Proven Blueprint For “Real Winning” Hockey, Player Development, And Team Success
- Over 200 detailed, clear, new and updated TIPS on systems, tactics, analytics, and play diagrams on all parts of the game
- 170 play diagrams
- 30 Coaching Leadership TIPS
- 25 Analytics Data Collection/Report Forms for team and individual player performance analysis
- Mark’s TIPS are drawn from 60 years of playing experience including 25 years of coaching at all levels from house league to Junior A in the Ontario Junior Hockey League (OJHL)
How about this past season that our team, the Oakville Blades just had:
- In the 55 game regular season came first in a 22 team league. We had 44 wins – 5 losses - 2 ties - 4 overtime losses with a Goals For/Goals Against Differential of plus 123
- We won the Ontario Junior ”A” Hockey championship, winning 4 rounds of playoffs with only 3 losses,
- We won the Ontario and Central Canada Junior ”A” Hockey championship without losing a game,
- We placed third at the Canadian National Junior “A” Hockey championship (133 Junior “A” Hockey Teams in Canada)
Mark – Director of Analytics/Assistant Coach, Oakville Blades, Ontario Junior Hockey league (7 years)
Follow these TIPS, make adjustments to suit the skill sets and goals of your players, and you too will see how successful your team will be in real winning and building player character at the same time. My past coaching win % over more than 25 years of coaching produced more than 70% wins. Click on the Zones in the toolbar above to see the Index for each Zone outlining the many TIPS you have access to FREE.
So, players and coaches, let's nurture "real winning" in this great game of ours, not just beating the other team. We can make an important contribution to the development of our kids, our community and our country!